Seiten

Freitag, 19. September 2014

I’m an Apple Victim

As a good engineer, geek and champion of diversity, I am not a big fan of the Apple concept. It is too expensive, ITunes controls… you are not a free user, you are into a machine. After selling my soul to Google, I am reluctant to give it to Apple. But I admit, I did it. It feels bad and good at the same time, like when I eat this chocolate icecream and know that I shouldn’t.

This year, I managed to put my hands on an IPhone 5s and a Mac Book Air 13 from Work. And I just bought an IPad Air.

Mac Book Air:

Good because:
Simple- its light, the battery lasts forever and when I press the button “ON, it is on within seconds (yes, Windows users, you’re losing precious minutes of your lives) and it comes with an high definition webcam.

Bad, because:
I Tunes.

Iphone 5s:

Good, because:
IMessage- Between IMessage and Whatsapp, the SMS are dying.
Quality of the camera
Large choice of Apps
Connectivity with my MacBook

Bad, becaus:
ITunes.
Touch keyboard is too small.

The IPad air :

Good, because:
Synergies with my iPhone and MacBook air
Quality of the screen- best resolution on the market
Price isn’t that bad (Tip: In Germany, the IPad Air is 70 euros cheaper than in France)

Bad, because:
I Tunes
No SD card player
No USB.


Even if I’m fighting against Apple, I’ve sold my soul to them…. And somehow…. It feels good.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen